viernes, 6 de agosto de 2010

SLEEPING IN SOMEONE ELSE´S BED

When I got to the flat they rent in the beach I saw a weird "kinda horse made of wood" with a feather hooked on it. I just thought about some esoteric shit like protection or who knows.. The point is that since I got there I´ve been dreaming weird stuff and whole stories so I could even make a movie of them.
Tonight I woke up at 3am touching my legs looking for any wounds and blood; feeling the bed, crawling my hands under the pillows and seeking the floor in the dark looking for my phone trying to find out that ..please.. it wasn't real and it had not happened.

My heat was beating so fast
I couldn't even move or turn my head to seek in the dark to make myself aware I was in home
I just lay there with my eyes wide open convincing myself it had happened and why I´ve been dreaming with that topic for now.. more than a couple of times..
I had that weird taste inside, on my palate, on my stomach.. was like a serious hungover of emotions and feelings.
And my heart was beating.

These days in .A. happened a cockroach on the floor, and old naked man sleeping in my bed, getting blind, a half an hour standing on my feet on the toilet, having a real word fight with a teen and a dreamt ..but more real than the first one.. fight with my ex.

Give me a break .M.

Plans for today.. city centre, grocery shopping and just waiting for ma´hot blondie to arrive to drown my dreams in white wine


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario