sábado, 7 de agosto de 2010

ALLERGY

I just got home..
Im just feeling some allergy all around my neck.
My legs didn´t know how to move anymore at that rhythm.
I was just standing there as if I was waiting for something. A spark to make it even interesting.
Or just a line!

OMG

That was so shit!

The one who invited me was floating around making stupid and kiddy things. Other was teasing all the dicks in the place. A not exactly good looking lesbian was looking at me and the other was, as well, getting hot every flies over there, male or female I guess it was her intention. There was a couple that offer a threesome last time. And some others that didn't even
remember my name.

BUT

I saw some old faces that made the night.. just.. less shit

Whatever, Im eating cucumber while writing this.
I´ve gotta say I cant feel my back cuz of my corset.
I cant feel my legs cuz of the heavy boots I was wearing and I just notice that nights are not for me anymore..
I just have an allergy to my spike necklace

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario