sábado, 14 de agosto de 2010

U.R.A.


These last 6 days. Inspiration. Feeling alike. Empathy. Laughs. Hot pics. Free drinks. Share and believe there is still a hope for LOF. 60´s 7o´s 80´s. Lipstick and pirates make up. AYE!!
Just a coincidence #6 is my lucky one. We´ve done loads of things non stop. Drown the dreams in ten thousand bottles of wine and one million fags.

Im listening to that rhythms we used to dance and swing at. And I can smell an old wood table, fresh paint all over the place. A cardboard box doing as a table. The windows open. A red leather sofa and a black silk robe embracing me. A glass of red wine near near my hand. The city creaking and screaming red&yellow lights. Cinnamon caressing the curtains to later kiss my neck. And printing my blood-red lipstick on my cig and my glass of red wine.

I´m gonna miss her. Just the way you miss some water when u are parched or food when u starve. Just the way you miss something when you have nothing.
But it´s been the best days ever in so long. The filling process is coming back. EI had energy but I just came back home and something sucked it so bad that made me a headache.

She just left.

Already got home & started flying down to the floor to finally smash and bleed all over the hallway of white walls.

Has a dream got the same value even if u cant become it true just when u woke up?
Will u ever forget that dream if u cant make a reality from it?
When will it become true?

I´d say DO IT NOW, cuz if you can, there is no reason to wait for it.

So I just feel Im losing my mind again. The only thing I was feeling for, the only thing that was keeping my alive every morning. Just a few feathers of the wings I as trying to grow.. are now floating in the air vulnerable to fly away forever at a soft breeze of air.

Apparently she cant ever trust me again because of my right leg. She´s scared of the city of Miami and its citizens. She doesn't know if they will allow me to stay in Miami because of my write leg or even if they are gonna live close enough so I can go to creaTe every day. But she´s still willing to pay the price.

She says that i should start working in this city. That here I am a competitive professional because of my studies and english level. She said that I lost her contacts. That I got nothing to move away. Here I got home. Here I got family. She said Im running away again.


I feel I got nothing here. Just a bunch of numb heads and talking mouths that just numb my hands and my mind. I cant smell but the same stuffy air everyday. The same picture everyday. The same convos, the same voices, the same things to do.

Im not gonna let her pay so I have to stay here for longer with the certain doubt of finishing it or not. I dont wanna stay here for longer than one-two years as F**** too much time. And she´s offering working here, making some money and then leaving wherever I want to make my dream come true. But I still wonder if I will have forgotten my dream by then. If I´ll have the same energy to move there, If I´ll have some roots that I cannot leave here?

What is the value of dreams if you cannot make them true when u can do it?
Will I live"not-live" here because I´ll be thinking about that everyday so I don´t forget, regretting for not have left when I could? I don´t think that as a choice.

I dont know if she´s right
I dont know if I am
I just feel I don´t belong here or maybe I don´t belong anywhere but I still got places to check to find my own blood running alive when walking new roads and drinking coffee and wine glasses while sat looking at other blue sky.

cheers & print your red lipstick over that glass to be never forgotten
LOF LOF

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario