
Let me note down the current amount..
one, two.. three, four, five, six
But it was.. seven, eight, nine.. maybe ten.
She was wearing sunglasses and facing everything but me, looking at any other thing except me
Not when I asked, not when we were drinking beer. When I saw that piercing eyes, where you couldn't find anything but brown unless you stare and fix them with your pupils.
I wasn't scared till she put her glasses off, till I challenged her to stare at my blues.
I just couldn't breath for a second even feeling as light as some clean smoke of burning roses.
I didn't remember that feeling of wanting her so bad to be around, to look at me the way she used to.
This is a bomb os feelings that should be either flying away or well safe in Pandora´s box because they are assassins, killers, robbers, kidnapers of my heart.
I guess *some* is trying to say me something just when two days ago I was saying goodbye-goodbye and know we were sharing the table and the cigarettes. Maybe Im gonna love this forever even I know it doesn't worth it.
But I realized that if I kissed I was gonna miss, that didn't want her love anymore cuz she has nothing to offer. That she´s not the one I thought she was.
So LETS DO SOMETHING THAT LASTS FOREVER AS LOVE DOESNT.
I just wanna give myself to myself (with Liverpool or XIX century London accent)
Myself to my job and my create-tivity
And i´ll be here when someone has guts enough to share love with me
AMEN
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario