viernes, 30 de julio de 2010

LETS GO TO THE BEACH BITCH

Sorry I didnt write lately. Im not gonna say anymore cuz it would probably be a shit excuse or whatever. I just don´t know why i forgot about the blog.. nothing important to say i guess.

Tomorrow Im going to the beach with the old ones, the lovely grandpas who I´m kinda babysitting, but its gonna be cool. Is the place where we all used to go on holiday and Im gonna relax, get inspired, have new ideas for my create-tivity stuff and luckily forget about those bitches around the city.. Oh and lay in the sand as a lizard and get a nice sunbathe color.

Well.. short vacations there we go! and after that I may have a LOFely visit ;)

enjoy this f*** hot summer and wank urselves to sleep
[talk soon]




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario