martes, 28 de septiembre de 2010

LOTUS LIPS ´N´FELINE EYES


The less you expect the more you get
Whatever you wanna believe about this quote ..it is true.

When you are sick of waiting, giving, listening charming but never coming promises, one day your heart says NO MORE. But whatever, who said what! It doesn´t even listen to itself and suddenly you are diving into a pair of brown eyes and kissing that fleshy and addictive lips.

Step by step but there is no one day that I have not seen you in the last 6 days (lucky #6). You have make me notice about the huge value my friends got in my life and how much do i need them, just cuz u show me your people. How you shared the night with loads and me, how you made me feel someone somewhere. How you turn the weird into home again. How you looked at me all that times. Your smile. How you asked the first day to date the following 2. Even sometimes you drive me crazy with your words game I know you do it to hear me saying what Im suppose to say.

Sleeping // Embracing // Holding hands all night long // Good morning cuddles and sighs // How you touched my cheek // How u like me to be close to your neck // THE EMBRACE // You may felt my heart beating against yours // I thought it was gonna fly away and never come back // I´d had like that moment to never end

I love that warm moments, dude *_* I wanna paint it in pale pink

Today is for us and what is happening to last


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario